TEMPORARY TEACHING POST FOR SUMMER TERM 2019 WITH A CLASS OF YEAR FIVE/SIX PUPILS
We are searching for a skilled and passionate teacher who:
- Can inspire children and enable them to be the best that they can be
- Has the ability to demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children so that they make outstanding progress
- Has a creative and exciting approach to teaching
- Has the ability to work as part of and contribute to, a very supportive and skilled teaching team
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Is able to communicate effectively with parents, staff and children
- Has enthusiasm, skill and desire to make a difference to children’s learning
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and be committed to sharing good practice
- Is able to competently and positively manage pupil behaviour
In exchange we offer children who are motivated learners and who respond well when they are provided with a rich and imaginative curriculum. We are able to offer excellent professional development, a purposeful learning environment and a caring and supportive school community who believe in the power of collaborative partnership learning.
Clyst Heath is currently engaged in a Management Partnership with Countess Wear Community School. Job shares would be considered as an option and this will need to be clearly indicated on the application form.
If you would like to work in a forward thinking school, where child centred learning is truly at the heart of our school values, then this is the job for you.
Clyst Heath are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts at this school.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
If you would like the opportunity to visit the school to discuss this post, then please ring us on 01392 361415 to arrange a time.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Mrs Sue Hickman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for all applications: Wednesday 6 March 2019
Proposed interview Date: Wednesday 13 March 2019