Current Vacancies at Clyst Heath
TWO TEMPORARY TEACHING POSTS FROM JANUARY 2019
Post One: Full time Teacher for a Year 3/4 class for the Spring and Summer Terms 2019
Post Two: Part time Teacher (0.6 – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) for a year 3/4 class for the Spring and Summer Terms 2019
We are searching for two skilled and passionate teachers who:
* Can inspire children and enable them to be the best that they can be
* Have the ability to demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children which will ensure that they make outstanding progress
* Have a creative and exciting approach to teaching
* Have the ability to work as part of and contribute to, a very supportive and highly skilled teaching team
* Can demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills
* Are able to communicate effectively with parents, staff and children
* Have enthusiasm, skill and desire to make a difference to children’s learning
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and be committed to sharing good practice
* Are able to competently and positively manage pupil behaviour
In exchange we offer children who are highly motivated learners and who respond well when they are provided with a rich and imaginative curriculum. We are able to offer excellent professional development, a rich and purposeful learning environment and a caring and supportive school community who believe in the power of collaborative partnership learning.
If you would like to work in a forward thinking school, where child centred learning is truly at the heart of our school values, then this is the job for you.
Clyst Heath are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts at this school.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
We invite you to take the opportunity to visit the school to discuss either of these posts and ask that you ring us on 01392 361415 to confirm your attendance.
The dates planned are: 13th and 19th November at 3.30 pm.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Sue Hickman Business Manager email email@example.com
Please ensure that you mark clearly on your application form as to whether you are applying for Post One, Post Two or both posts.
Closing Date for all applications: Friday 23 November 2018
Proposed interview Date: Friday 30 November 2018