Current Vacancies at Clyst Heath
Clyst Heath Nursery and Community Primary School
Post: Part time 0.6 teacher for a mixed class of Year 1-2 children
Starting date: September 2018
Contract: Temporary for one year in the first instance due to a Management Partnership arrangement
Would you like to work with children who are highly motivated learners and who respond well when they are provided with a rich, playful and imaginative curriculum?
Are you looking for excellent professional development, a rich, purposeful learning environment and a caring and supportive school community who believe in the power of collaborative partnership learning?
We are searching for a skilled and passionate teacher who:
- Can inspire children and enable them to be the best that they can be
- Has the ability to demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children which will ensure that they make outstanding progress
- Has a creative and exciting approach to teaching and understands the importance of structured, independent play as part of the essential learning for young children
- Has the ability to work as part of and contribute to, a very supportive teaching team
- Understands the importance of collaborative learning for both children and adults
- Can demonstrate excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- Is able to communicate effectively with parents, staff and children
- Has enthusiasm, skill and desire to make a difference to children’s learning
If you match the criteria and feel motivated by our offer, we would welcome your application for this post which is due to begin in September 2018.
Clyst Heath are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts at this school.
We are happy to welcome potential applicants to look around the school on the following dates:
Tuesday 15th May at 3:45pm and Monday 21st at 10.00am
Application forms and further details about the School are available on the School Website: www.clystheath.devon.sch.uk
Completed application forms should be emailed to Mrs Elaine Fanson, Senior Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for all applications: Friday 1 June
Interview date: Friday 8 June